UFC 221 Ultimate Update Info.
UFC made the first stop for Saturday’s UFC 221 in Western Australia. In the main event of pay-per-view cards, Yoel Romero and Luke Rockhold fight with the top middle. If Rockhold was the winner, he became an intermediate 185-pound champion and earned a chance to meet the title of unchecked champion Robert Whittaker in a title unification whirl. Romeo, who has weighed 27 pounds, can not win the interim belt.
Both Luke Reclad and Yoel Romero have been hanging at the top of the Middleweight division in the last few years, in separate appearances, the division manages to secure title shots.
Rolco is the winner, not Romeo.
The former then Michael Bisping coughed up his belt, has not yet competed from coming up against the smallest against Robert Whittaker for the summer interim strap. However, a loss for the battlefield is likely likely to spell rioting for a second crack.
UFC 221 Ultimate Predictions:
That’s what makes UFC 221 pay per view (PPV) the main event, which is this Sat states states. Night (February 10, 2015) in Perth Arena of Australia, so important (see the weird and fireworks line here).
I wish I could say the same about the long-running heavyweight power punched Mark Hunt and up-and-coming division bruiser Co-Headlain in Curtis Blaydes, but more like this “Local Hero Tickets Can Be Good For Tickets And Highlight-Reel KO” Compared to a conflict with ”
The full UFC 221 battle card is as follows:
- Yoel Romero vs Luke Rucklaw
- Mark Hunt vs Curtis Blades
- Tue Tuissa versus Cyril Editor
- Jack Matthews vs Lee Xingliang
- Tyson Pedro Vs Suparab Safarov
- Damien Brown vs Dong Hein Kim
- Rob Wilkinson v. Israel adhesion
- Jeremy Kennedy vs Alexander Volkanovski
- Jassi’s Formam vs. Ben Nouveen
- Ross Pearson vs. Mizoto Hirota
- Térouto Ishihara v. José Alberto Quinnes
- Luke Jamde v. Daiichi Abe